Terms and Condition for pre-ordering via the website and app
Please ensure that you are ordering from the correct store for the correct date and time. Once an order has been confirmed is cannot be transferred to another, date, time, or branch.
Once the order has been confirmed you will receive a notification of the order on your screen and receive a confirmation email. Your contract with Harlees is only formed once you have been presented with this confirmation.
You have the right to cancel an order by emailing or calling the branch directly up until either:
In the case of advance orders (which are orders of more than one day prior to the requested collection date), up to one day before the order is due to be collected; or
In the case of same day orders and collections, one hour prior to the shop opening for the shift containing the collection time.
If you wish to cancel an order after the food has started to be prepared you may be charged full price of the order, with refunds at the company’s discretion. See refunds section for additional terms.
Refunds that are due to circumstances outside the control of the business are subject to an admin fee of 50p per refund.
Promotional meals such as the lunch time special menu are subject to availability and participating stores. They are only available for order during specific dates and times.
Terms and Conditions For Bradford on Avon Advent Event
3 deep fried stuffing balls
- Available with a £2.00 minimum order
- Available only on days of advent publicised on the Bradford on Avon Town Council Explore Bradford on Avon Facebook Event.
- Available on Bradford on Avon collection & takeaway only – Not available for delivery
- This offer does not apply to other third party apps such as JustEat or Deliveroo
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Harlees Fish and Chips Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any given time.
- The offer is only available whilst stocks last
- Advance orders made before midnight on the selected days of advent publicised by Bradford on Avon Town council on their facebook event, will not be included in the offer